I am Hermana Makayla Dibb, a missionary representing The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I am serving in the Guatemala Guatemala City Central mission!

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Hay Cambios!!

Buenas!!!

Lo siento. I dont have a lot of time. But we have transfers tomorrow!! I am staying here in La Gomera to sweat my brains out. Hahah. I love La Gomera. But it is hot. Hermana Klindt is leaving! I am sad because I love her and have learned so much from here! But I know that Heavenly Father knows where we need to be and with whom. That´s how it is throughout our whole lives. We have to put all our trust in Him, because he knows.

One thing I love about Guatemala is the mangos.... Seriously. Here in La Gomera they are everywhere. EVERYWHERE. There are trees and they just fall on the ground. We eat them a lot. And they are seriously amazing. My favorite fruit for sure.

Sorry. This email is so short! But I love you all and hope all is well! Have a good week!!

Love,
Hermana Dibb

No comments:

Post a Comment