I am Hermana Makayla Dibb, a missionary representing The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I am serving in the Guatemala Guatemala City Central mission!

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

This Week

This week has been awesome!!

It is raining everyday. And everyone says that it will get worse in october. I love the mountains and volcano's. They are so pretty and awesome!! 

Hermano Jeremias wants to get baptized, just not right now. It is so difficult because he is so ready and prepared but we are going to keep working hard with him!! 


We are reading the book of mormon in 90 days as a mission. I have been reading in Nephi and thinking a lot about the difference between Nephi, Laman, and Lemuel. They were all obedient in leaving Jerusalem. But the difference is that the hearts of Laman and Lemuel never left. do we live in the present or did we leave our hearts back in Jerusalem, in the past?

I don't have a lot of time but know that I love you all so much!! It is time to leave Jerusalem and take our hearts with us!!

Love,
Hermana Dibb

No comments:

Post a Comment