I am Hermana Makayla Dibb, a missionary representing The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I am serving in the Guatemala Guatemala City Central mission!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Another change in San Lucas Toliman

Well we have changes tomorrow but we are staying together for another change here in San Lucas Toliman! I am so happy because we have some super awesome people here right now that we have found that are progressing a ton.

This last week we visited a reference from the elders in Panajachel. He works at an orphange in the area of the elders and the elders have been teaching the kids in the orphanage. He always listens and is reading the book of Mormon. So we went to visit him and he is super awesome! seriously! He is so prepared. His little brother was there as well and he is super positive. We visited them on Saturday and invited them to Church the next day and they came! It was such a miracle!

The conference was pretty awesome with Elder Nelson. I learned so much! He ended up going to El Salvador and we watched it via satellite. He couldn't come here because there are some things that are happening in Guatemala that aren't very safe. And it wouldn't have been smart for him to come and gather a bunch of missionaries together to have a conference. But I learned so much from the conference. Something I loved that he said is... The Lord uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible. I love that! It is so true. As missionaries and as members of the church, the Lord uses us to do the impossible. We just have to have an open heart and an open mind. We have to be willing to do His will and he can work through us to do the impossible. I am grateful for the opportunity I have to be here on the mission to do the work of the Lord. To do the impossible!

I love you all so much and hope all is well!

Love,
Hermana Dibb

No comments:

Post a Comment