I am Hermana Makayla Dibb, a missionary representing The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I am serving in the Guatemala Guatemala City Central mission!

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

CONFERENCE!!

I am so happy that it is conference. I have a quote that I want to share with you all!! Conference is so important and we need to prepare so that we can receive the revelation we need!!

"The living prophet is more important to us than a dead prophet...God´s revelation to Adam did not instruct Noah how to build the Ark. Noah needed his own revelation. Therefore, the most important prophet, so far as you and I are concerned, is th eone living in our day and age to whom the Lord is currently revealing His will for us. Therefore, the most important reading we can do is any of the words of the prophet... contained each month in our Church magazines. Our marching orders for each six months are found in the general conference addresses, which are printed in the Liahona magazine... Beware of those who would pit the dead prophets against the living prophets, for the living prophets always take precedence."

So cool! Listen to conference with the Spirit and God will give you the revelation that you need in these next 6 months!! I promise!! I am so excited and you should all be excited too!!

Our investigator, Jeremias, is excited to hear from the prophet. We had a lesson with him on sunday. He doesnt want to accept a date for baptism because he thinks it is too soon. I challenged him with another date, the 11 of october. He said no. And I didnt say anything. Then he set his own baptism date!! He said... the 17 of october. It was literally a miracle and I am so happy that he now has a date and goal to get baptized! He is so awesome!!

I love you all so much and hope you all have an amazing conference weekend!!

Love,
Hermana Dibb

No comments:

Post a Comment