I am Hermana Makayla Dibb, a missionary representing The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I am serving in the Guatemala Guatemala City Central mission!

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Antigua

Hola!

This week was good! Yesterday for Pday we went to Antigua! It was so awesome and beautiful! I loved it! It is also La Semana Santa this week and so it was pretty crazy! Most of Antigua is Catholic and so there was lots of purple. And lots of people too! My companion was in Antigua before La Gomera for 5 cambios... 7 months!! Hahah. So she knows it like the back of her hand. We saw some of the ruins, like the old churches and stuff and then also went to the big market. It was so awesome!

I am so excited for general conference this week! It is such an amazing opportunity that we have to listen to a living prophet and the living apostles. They are truly servants of God and their words are the words of God. Just like Doctrine and Covenants 1:38 says. Whether it is from the mouth of God or the mouth of His servants, it is the same! I challenge you all to think of some things going on in your lives and some questions you have. Write them down. Meditate about them. Pray about them. And listen to General Conference. I promise you will find the answer as you listen! This is such an amazing opportunity and privilege! Dont take it for granted! And they will all testify of Christ. They are special witnesses of Him. Listen and learn from the words. As we listen to the living prophets and follow their counsel, I know we will come to know our Savior better. I testify that Jesus Christ lives. That he loves all of you. And thanks to Him we will all live again as well. Take time this week to think about what Christ has done for you and how you can express your gratitude for all that He has done!

I love you all! Have a good week!

Love,
Hermana Dibb










No comments:

Post a Comment