I am Hermana Makayla Dibb, a missionary representing The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I am serving in the Guatemala Guatemala City Central mission!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Hermana Kap is so awesome I miss her so much, it was one of the hardest things ever to see her go home but I am happy she is with her family after 18 months of being gone. Hermana Kap and I sang in Zone conference  and then also in change meeting. it was scary but I realized that we need to be grateful for and share the talents that God has given us even when we feel inadequate. So I went ahead and sang and it ended up a really pretty song we put together.

My new companion is Hermana Guevara, she is from Mexico. We are teaching a few people here but are rejected all the time in this area of Guatemala. The area I am serving in right now is a more wealthy part of Guatemala. We just try to have fun and see the positive even though it is difficult and frustrating at times. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. We have so much to be grateful for.

Love Hermana Dibb  

No comments:

Post a Comment