I am Hermana Makayla Dibb, a missionary representing The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I am serving in the Guatemala Guatemala City Central mission!

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

emergency changes!!

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is happy and doing well!

This week has been crazy. On Saturday I received a call from the mission president that I was going to have emergency changes on Monday and that I was going to have to leave my area. He called me as a sister leader in the mission and it was really overwhelming. On Sunday I said goodbye to all the people I grew to love in san lucas toliman. it was so hard to leave there because i love it there and i love the people. i will be anxiously waiting for the day that i will be able to return to see them again.

now i am in another place called San Lucas. it is part of Antigua, Guatemala. Antigua is a place super famous here in Guatemala. There is a lot of history here. lots of ruins of catholic churches and things like that! not in my area but in antigua antigua. it is going to be really different from my other area but i will be able to grow and learn a lot. we do divisions with the sisters and so i will not be in my area all the time but i know that i will learn to love the people in my new area like i loved the people in my old area and in la gomera.

the mission can be crazy. but it is amazing to realize that God has a perfect plan and his will is perfect. we are instruments in his hands. he can use us to help complete his will. i love a scripture in words of mormon chapter one verse seven that talks about that. we can all follow his example and be willing to do the will of God, even if it is different than what we thought it would be!

i love you all so much and hope you all have a good week!!

love,
hermana dibb

No comments:

Post a Comment