I am Hermana Makayla Dibb, a missionary representing The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I am serving in the Guatemala Guatemala City Central mission!

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The Work is Good

All,

This week I got really sick.  The Bishop in my ward gave me a blessing and in it he said... your family and parents are praying for you, and God hears and answers the prayers of parents.  I believe it. I know it is true. Thank you for helping me. Thank you for praying for me.

The work is good. A little bit stressful but good. I love it. Divisions have changed a lot but they are good. Now the sisters only come to our area and work here. Because of this I believe we are going to see more success because we are not going to be out of the area very much.

We found out today that leaders are going to stop being leaders when they only have 2 transfers left and are going to train. My companion after this change will train and then after one more change I will train. The apostles and general mission comittee are changing so much to hasten the work. We believe in  revelation and just follow it even if we don't really understand or comprehend why.

I love you all...  Have a good week!!

Hermana Dibb

Hermana Guevaras Birthday


Bus full of people.  Crazy and and you can barely breathe
 

Volcano
 



No comments:

Post a Comment