I am Hermana Makayla Dibb, a missionary representing The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I am serving in the Guatemala Guatemala City Central mission!

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

heyyyy.

Happy New Year!! What did you guys do?? I slept!!

We have an awesome investigator named Jose. He is 70 and is a widower ( not sure if that is the right word. his wife died?) We found him knocking doors like 3 weeks ago and the first Sunday after our first visit, he went to church. He is a miracle. So willing to do what God wants him to do!! He is so special and will get baptized this week!!

Also I had a cool experience. We were looking for a family we had talked to in the street. We hiked up a whole street that was literally like a mountain because the direction was at the top. We found their house and they didnt answer. We decided to knock two more doors at the very top. No one answered. There was a little pathway that led up into the mountains. Just like a hiking trail. You couldnt see anything, just trees. I said to my companion... "I feel like there is a house up there" and she said "no! hahaha. The people are going to think we are going to rob them" because their was a huge house next to the path that we had already knocked at. But I felt like there was house. So I started hiking. And my comp followed. Well turns out there was a house. And we knocked and dogs came running out to attack us. Then a man left the house to come talk to us. He was the man from the family we had contacted and were looking for in the first place.

The spirit guides us. We have to be ready and willing to listen. 1 Nephi 4: 6-7. always listen to the spirit. Act on the impressions that you receive from the spirit.

I love you all!!

love,
hermana dibb 

No comments:

Post a Comment