I am Hermana Makayla Dibb, a missionary representing The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I am serving in the Guatemala Guatemala City Central mission!

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Woo Hoo

Christmas is so soon!! This is the time to remember Christ and decide to change. Decide to change through him and his atonement and become better. I want to share a poem that I found in a liahona that I love!! About Christ and His Atonement.


HIS PERFECT ATONEMENT.
I used to believe
That there was a hole
In Christs Atonement
That He could save everyone
Except me.

But i was wrong.
There is not one hole,
But seven.

Two holes in
His Hands
Where they nailed Him
To a cross
At the behest of those
He would die
To save,

Two holes in
His wrists
Where they ensured
The weight of His body
Would not cause
His hands
To rip through.
Before His penance
Was complete,

Two holes in
His feet
Where He stood
As a witness to all
Of God´s unyielding love
For each
Of His children,

And on hole in
His side
Where they pierced Him
To prove His work
Was done.

Seven.
Perfection.
Seven perfect holes
In earth´s only
Perfect Man.

The perfect Atonement
To patch the holes in our lives.
His holes make us
Whole.

I was wrong.
There is a
Whole
In Christ´s Atonement
For me
After all.

Chirst knows us. And loves us. He will always always help us and heal us and make us whole. I know that He lives. That through him we can become whole. But we have to decide to make His Atonement personal. Is the Atonement personal for you? If not, what do you have to do to make it personal?

I love you all!! Have a good week!!

love,
hermana dibb

No comments:

Post a Comment