I am Hermana Makayla Dibb, a missionary representing The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I am serving in the Guatemala Guatemala City Central mission!

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

la navidad viene ya.

hey!!! this is a month of miracles. Seriously. We had a baptism on Sunday. His name is Victor Manuel Efrain. He is 15 and is so awesome!! He has had such a hard life but decided to get baptized. I could just see the light of Christ shining through him at his baptism. He was so happy. So happy. I love seeing the changes people make in their lives and how it changes them forever.

I cant believe Christmas is so soon. Make it a good Christmas! Focus on Jesus Christ and how we can come closer to him in the year 2016. Start thinking of goals now and this next year will be the best one yet. I cant believe that I left to come on my mission almost a year ago. It seems like yesterday!! I love the mission with all my heart. If you are contemplating on going on a mission or not... GO. It is the most beautiful wonderful experience you will ever have in your life. But it flies by. I am making every moment of the time I have left here.

i love you all!!

love,
hermana dibb





No comments:

Post a Comment