I am Hermana Makayla Dibb, a missionary representing The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I am serving in the Guatemala Guatemala City Central mission!

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Learning

I am focusing on looking for and recognizing blessings. I know that God is helping me and I am so thankful. I am always smiling because the truth is I love the mission. I love the work of the Lord. It is so happy and wonderful.What I am trying to focus on right now is changing. not just changing my attitude but changing my nature. and I know that I can only do that through Jesus Christ. It is such an amazing feeling to be changed and to keep changing everyday. i love that the mission has taught me the importance of change through the power of the atonement.
I am learning patience. I am grateful for this opportunity I have to learn and grow and train my sister. Because I love my companion. We are working hard and get along great.

Time in the mission is so weird. it is sad. it is sad because I only have a certain amount of time left on the mission. I am realizing that because in my district of missionaries I have been in the mission field the longest. I have been here longer than the district leader and his companion.
But it is also sad because I know that it is going to go by so fast because seriously. time is just so crazy.

Love Hermana Dibb

No comments:

Post a Comment