I am Hermana Makayla Dibb, a missionary representing The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I am serving in the Guatemala Guatemala City Central mission!

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Hey!

Hey everyone!! I love you all so much!! I just wanted to share one of my favorite scriptures with you all today.

I dont know how it is in English. But it is is Mosiah 5:13. In spanish it says,

Porque ¿como conoce un hombre al amo a quien no ha servido, que es un extraño para el, y se halla lejos de los pensamientos y de las intenciones de su corazon?

This is something we shoudl ask ourselves all the time. Does Christ know us? Are we serving him sufficiently to the point where he knows us. Or are we too far from him in our thoughts and our heart. I love this scripture and it has motivated me to serve Christ in everything that I do with all my heart, might, mind, and strength. It has motivated me to change the thoughts in my head and the intentions in my heart because I want to KNOW Christ. And I want him to be able to KNOW me because I served him and followed him during my time on earth.

I love you all so much!

Love,
Hermana Dibb


my zone.  


i fit right in... hahaa.  


a good lunch for missionaries... 





they love to do my hair... i love it too...

No comments:

Post a Comment