I am Hermana Makayla Dibb, a missionary representing The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I am serving in the Guatemala Guatemala City Central mission!

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Wohoo

I just wanted to share one of my favorite book of mormon stories with you! Well I want you all to read it. The story of Alma the younger. Read Alma chapter 36. I love the verse in the moment that Alma remembers Jesus Christ. And in that moment is when everything changes. We too can all have Alma moments in our lives. I know that through Jesus Christ we can change from being the worst people in the world to the best people in the world. I am so grateful for my Savior and His atonement. I am grateful to see the miracles that he continues to work in these latter days. For the changes people have made in their lives thanks to Him.

How have you seen the hand of the Lord in your life today? Everyday we need to take a minute to think about this and answer it. Because everyday Christ is doing things for us. We should recognize His hand in our lives everyday. And then we should thank Him.

I love you all so much and hope all is well! Have a wonderful week and think about times in your life that you have applied the atonement to be a better person. Then think about what you can do to apply the atonement even more, everyday.

I love you all so much!

Love,
Hermana Dibb

No comments:

Post a Comment