I am Hermana Makayla Dibb, a missionary representing The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I am serving in the Guatemala Guatemala City Central mission!

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Pictures this week

 Baptism of Fernando! wooohooo!! and his whole family. super happy.... haha. no really they are happy. it is just that guatemaltecos dont smile in pictures.... haha.



 Hermana Elma y Hermana Virginia. So cute... hahaha.


 My birthday cake! wooohoo! super yummy.


 Panajachel. so pretty.


 Fruit that is neon purple and super good. mmm.



 so pretty. ahhh. I love Guatemala.


we cant go in the water so on land it is. hahha.


my first rootbeer for almost 7 months!! What... I was so happy. People here dont like it because it tastes like a cough medicine that they have. We found it in Panajachel. A tourist town. 


volcano and canoe. so cool

No comments:

Post a Comment