I am Hermana Makayla Dibb, a missionary representing The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I am serving in the Guatemala Guatemala City Central mission!

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Wow

Well! This last week was crazy. On Wednesday I went back to San Lucas Toliman to do divisions. It was like the best and worst day ever. Because I got to see everyone that I love so much but it was the worst because I had to say goodbye again!! Man. I love those people so much. It was an adventure. I love San Lucas Toliman and I am so happy that I was able to serve there for 5 months and return again.

Also... I had changes!! I am now in Hunapu Escuintla. I am opening the area with two other hermanas... One just left the MTC and the other has like 8 months on the mission. Hermana Escobar and Hermana Pineda!! We are in an area that is super hot!! wow. I am like dying of heat but I am so happy!! I love it here. It is amazing! The people are so nice and really receptive. I know that we are going to see miracles here! Man. I love the mission!

Love you all and hope you have a good conference weekend! Learn lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment